Waterfront
Address
TBD County Rd 146 Gatesville, TX
Price
$ 310,500
Property Attributes
  • MLS#423430
  • TypeLand
  • CountyCORYELL
  • CityGatesville
  • NeighborhoodG W Jackson
  • Zip76528
  • StyleUnimproved Land
  • Price$ 310,500
  • Bedrooms0
  • Full Bathrooms0
  • Half Bathrooms0
  • Lot Size51.75 Acres
Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
UCRE|Hill Country Pros
Property Description

This Land for Sale in Central Texas is 51.75 acres on County Road 146 in Gatesville, Texas. This hunting land for sale in Texas would make a great weekend hunting property or a secluded place to build a custom home. This property features varied terrain, a tank, and 1,400 feet along Riley Branch – a spring fed creek that runs across the entire back of the property. About 75% of the property boasts scattered tree cover (including mature hard wood trees), while the remaining 25% is open. There is a large sunflower field, ideal for avid dove hunter. Wildlife on the property is abundant, you’ll find good deer hunting and the dove population is thriving. The soil is silty clay and clay loan and the owner will convey whatever minerals are of record. There is an additional 19 acres for sale on the North boundary if you are looking for a little more acreage.

Elementary School Middle School High School
Gatesville Elementary School Gatesville Middle School Gatesville High School
Price History
10/5/2020 Listed $310,500

General Features

Community Features None
Elementary School Gatesville
Elementary School District Gatesville ISD
High School Gatesville
High School District Gatesville ISD
Junior High Gatesville
Middle/Junior School District Gatesville ISD
Other Structures None
Possible Use Cattle, Farm, Grazing, Hunting, Livestock, Recreational, Residential
Property SubType Unimproved Land
Property Type Land
PropertyCondition Resale
Sewer Septic Needed
Subdivision Name G W Jackson
Terms Cash, Conventional, Texas Vet, VA Loan
View Pond, Creek/Stream
Water Body Name Creek/Stream, Pond/Stock Tank
Zoning Description none

Exterior Features

Fencing Barbed Wire, Partial
Horse Amenities Horses Allowed
Horse Y/N Yes
Lot Size Acres 51.75
Lot Size Area 51.75
Road Frontage Type County Road
View Y/N Yes
Waterfront Y/N Yes

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Master On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Zip Code Average in 76528

Price
AVG $390K
$310K
Visits
AVG 50
11

Looking for a more comfortable experience?

Download our mobile app for a personalized browsing experience.